Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I broke my wife's tooth on a crab

Being the soft westerner I am, and my wife a robust Chinese, I asked her if she'd crack open my piece of crab leg with her teeth. This was at our banquet the other day, see previous post.

there was no cracking tool and Chinese can doing anything eating wise with their teeth and mouths.

So she promptly bit the leg open and I enjoyed the tasty crab meat inside.

Then she complained that she had broken get front tooth on the crab.

Don't ask me why you'd use your front teeth?!?  Anyway, seems it was a bad tooth anyway, but may as well blame your husband.

She's out right now at a specialist to see if it will be capped. Will probably be a lot cheaper here. Maybe $500 AU, instead of $2k back home??!

No comments:

Post a Comment

write something