And put me out of my misery.
Amy's brother took us to lunch today at a high class Japanese restaurant.
This was the best modern Japanese food I think i've ever eaten. One of the best lunches i've ever had.
Unbeknown to me until later, it was an all you can eat affair. And they kept ordering more of these entrees style dishes which were pilling higher on the table than we could eat them. Heaps of awesome seafood. We must have had about 30 to 40 dishes between 4 adults and 3 kids.
They made me, yes made me, eat until I nearly burst open. Of course I still saved a little room for these awesome mousse cakes.
Strangely, this mini spaghetti bol came out at the end (teaspoon in pic for scale). Don't know where that came from.
Dinner tonight was about three mouthfuls of fried rice. my stomachs still hurting at 10.30pm tonight.








No comments:
Post a Comment
write something