My daughter is playing ABC Eggs on my computer.
My son is having a nap.
Father in law is on the internet.
Mother in law dying Lila's wet shoes (they went shopping in the rain)
My wife is reading her favourite Chinese magazine.
I was sitting next to my daughter, playing patience on my phone. I'm helping her when required.
Wife comes in, grumpy as usual, "shall I read you this story from my magazine again about the parent who played too much on their mobile phone?"
"you're always on it"
"you should be talking to us"
"talk to your father in law" (who's busy and we can't speak each other's languages)
"talk to your mother in law (same issue)
"watch your daughter play her game". Do I need to hand hold her?!?
Fark, I better not get busted writing this injustice whinge...

No comments:
Post a Comment
write something